Sunday, October 3, 2010

Inspired!

Well, I just officially entered the Corner Cafe coffee for life competition!  I love coffee more than I love chocolate!  If I win the prize it's definitely going to be tough not eating meat and only eating from there for an entire month... but hey - I used to be a vegan (now living in sin) and I'm a masochist, it's not like I don't enjoy suffering! ;)

All there is to do now is wait!  :)  *sends suggestive messages to Judd's cerebellum*

Stepped on the scale this morning... very brave after eating popcorn late last night!  102.7kg.  It actually feels unbelievable when I see those digits, I lost 42kg at once stage, aaah, the sweet 69kg, feels like a dream.  Well - these fat rolls sure as hell aren't a dream!  And I have started training 4 times a week for Kung Fu, just gotta keep persevering.  And make some more exercise buddies.  And stop eating so much.  

I need to start getting stricter, back to doing measurements and weighing every day.  Fat camp here I come!

I wish I had somebody just to throw me out of bed in the morning, chuck a bottle of cold water over my head and tie me to their bumper and drive around the neighbourhood until my feet bleed.  Hmmm, that's starting to sound a bit twisted.

*whistles*  Back to work I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment