Thursday, September 23, 2010

Confession

Mistress Calorie makes me eat, I am her helpless victim.  Secretly though, and please don't tell her this...*whispers* I love it!


I had big plans of starting on Monday in a motivated and energised fashion - ready to tackle the task of losing weight with gusto, and of course with my OCD weight and measurement chart all neatly drawn up.  But, I made the fatal error of weighing myself this morning.  I nearly sat down on the floor and stayed there for the day.  Obviously that would never have happened - I would have starved to death!


So I swallowed my pride and got ready for work, grabbing a high fibre yoghurt, tub of strawberries, low GI salad and because of the extremity of my plight - a bottle of herbal diet supplements.  What is the first thing I see when I come to work?  A massive box of free chips and chocolates.


Strawberries gobbled, sipping on some water, still resisting the junk food.


I can do this.


Oh, 101.4kg *blushes and hides under her desk in shame*.


P.S. Please don't tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment